Did well in the main quiz and want to test your knowledge on previous brain teasers, here thay are:
- Whats the full name of the cannibal epic which the authorities were so hot about released by GO?
- Whats the childrens label called?
- How many seperate releases on all the labels were directed by Jes Franco under any guise or pseudonym?
- Was the Marquis de Sade's beautifully sleeved Violation of Justine the cut or uncut print?
- How many titles were released on the Citycenta label?
- Who directed the Nazi exploitationer SS Experiment camp?
- Which title had the gruesome sleeve depicting a severed head in a freezer?
- Which Piccadilly title starred Jack Palance in the starring role?
- Go used a rather ingenius anti piracy system with one of their later releases, were the sleeve was incorporated into the box, what's the name of this title?
- Three titles were meant to be released by GO but were not, One for all, Cursed valley and ....?
- Cannibal Holocaust
- 5 (there were 2 releases of demons)
- Sergio Garrone
- Arminius the Terrible
- Born to kill
Well DONE!!, check back next month for more teasers!